I’m always on the search for inspirational resources to help me on my journey to be a stronger leader, mentor, teacher, and coach. There is so much good writing available and I want to share parts of it with you as I learn and grow.
I focus a lot of my research on the idea of “grabbing the wheel” and steering my own ship. As you all are fully aware, being a leader is very difficult. I hope these reminders inspire you to stay the course and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Lead by example
- Listen aggressively
- Communicate purpose and meaning
- Create a climate of trust
- Look for results, not salutes
- Take calculated risks
- Go beyond standard procedure
- Build up your people’s confidence
- Generate unity
- Improve everyone’s quality of life as much as possible.
This wisdom I found in the following highly recommended and amazing resource. Order this book today and read it cover to cover. It is a resource that I promise will change your life.