I am a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of experience in accounting, technology, and business management. I’ve held a variety of roles in my career including Chief Financial Officer, Controller, IT Director, Auditor, and Small Business Owner.
In addition to my experience in operations, accounting and financial management, I have for the past several years owned and managed a small technology consulting firm. My skill set includes proficiency in various Internet and database technologies. Technology engagements have included projects such as installing and managing computer networks, creating and maintaining Access and SQL databases, designing and hosting Internet and intranet websites, and consulting on a wide range of Internet related subjects.
I have hands on day-to-day experience in a diverse set of modern business applications including: Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Great Plains, Sage Accounting, Oracle, Hyperion, Intuit QuickBooks, Intuit TurboTax, Microsoft Office 365, Google G-Suite, WordPress, Trello, and Slack.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Licensed in Tennessee
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor (CQPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)